Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Change is consistent in Life - Is it so?

Once my manager was talking about "CHANGE",
He said it is Inevitable, but I questioned to myself - Is it so?
Then, it is time to change the "COMPANY" I work for!

He said the Users of our applications are dynamic,
And that's y we have constant changes to requirements,
Then I thought even our code is dynamic, it may not give the expected results for the users.

He said that's how we are running our show even during recession!
I said I'm not in for it, I want release from the project as I have worked for more than a year on the same requirement.
He said that is not possible, you cannot change the project like that.

Alas! Forget changing the Company, I can't change even the Project.
Then y this Big Gyan about "CHANGE".
It still ponders my mind - Is "CHANGE" really Inevitable?

No comments: